To my readers….Thank you so much! I hope that my accounts of my spiritual gift have helped to encourage you to recognize your own gifts. I truly enjoy hearing from you and visiting about your experiences also.
Thank you, Mia, of Lights of Clarity, for this generous award for my blog! I think I know what I am supposed to do here, so here it goes….
7 Things about myself…
1. I am an Army Brat. It helped to shape me into what I am today. I am great at packing and making new friends, but I am terrible at cleaning closets because I never had to.
2. My degree in Microbiology was just enough to keep me very interested so I read journals to keep current. It has helped me in my writing.
3. I love animals and they love me. My family thinks of me as the ‘Ellie Mae’ of the family. I can make even the wildest animals trust me. I really think I can connect with them.
4. I raised a bobcat in my house. She was my best friend and used to ride around my shoulders as I walked through the cold house. She slept on my bed. She lived with me for 2 years before she became hormonal and went out to the ranch to live her life. She did, however, come back to check on me periodically.
5. Tornadoes like me too much. I have lived through one of them, thanks to our babysitter throwing us into a closet and praying, and more than I can count have approached me. I have finally learned how to make them leave. When God says you can speak to a mountain and make it move, He also means you can make tornadoes move.
6. My grandfather (long deceased) once showed up in my living room in solid form to tell me to relax and sit down as a tornado approached my house and there was nowhere for me to go. He sat on the couch across from me until the danger passed. I know he is always watching out for me. He is green in spirit.
7. I ride horses and I am apparently a horse whisperer of sorts. My horse chose me and for years, she would not let anyone else ride her. She finally let me know that she has a very tender mouth and needs a different kind of bridle and bit so now others can ride her. I can just think about her and she comes up to the fence by my house for treats. There are times that we just stand together and hug.
I would like to nominate these blogs for the award….